Monday, June 2, 2008

A coded Message from Aziz (Adolf Eichmann)

I would like to take some time off my flip-flopping to say...

"We will take the opportunity to discuss with the Nigerians undocumented citizens, the issue of how their citizens can integrate into South African society, and how we deal with undocumented people that are here,"

(How we deal with zem is that zey are given ze armband and put in ze camp - zat is how ve deal mit zem)

"We are quite convinced that criminal elements have exploited the genuine frustration of our people. We will explain to them the government strategy and tactics to deal with attacks against foreigners," he added.

(Of course I vill say nothing more of the turd force cause I am a lowly coward... not like my hero Adolf E..) “All I'm saying is we need to be very careful ... it is easy to mobilise in this way with right wing agendas."

No comments: